So what extremely valuable takeaways are going to be in this blog for you? I’m going to be sharing with you everything I’ve learned along my journey to achieving…
TIME AND FINANCIAL FREEDOM
This is going to cover many different topics such as,
– How to create your first cash buffer to enable you to exit your uninspired 9 to 5.
– How to create passive businesses that require little time to set up and maintain.
– Why you need to find your own life’s purpose and how to truly begin living it out as reality.
– How to invest your money into the stock markets and get an estimated 7% to 10% return per annum and beat the rest of society.
– Why you’re 100% able to create the life you dream about but currently do not have it (I’m going to show you how to get what you want).
Every post that I publish is going to contain valuable nuggets of gold through different resources that I’m going to share with you, if you then choose to put them into action will amount to radical personal change and the life you have chosen to create for yourself. I’m going to share the most valuable,
– Strategies, Tips & Tricks
All of which you can use to begin creating your version of inspired life, doing what you love most with your newly found time and financial freedom.
DISCLAIMER PLEASE READ
Be under no illusion that this is not a “get rich quick scheme” that is going to get you instant results so you can walk into work on Monday morning and tell your boss to go f*** his job and quit, dropping the mic while doing a badass Connor Mcgregor walkout or some other form of scam where I will ask you to send me £1,000’s to my offshore bank account to get access to all of my financial and time freedom secrets. That is not what this blog or I am about. I’ll offer you everything that has worked for me and has the results to back up what I’m sharing with you.
Attaining financial and time freedom isn’t as hard as you may think and you most certainly don’t need millions in the bank to quit your uninspiring 9 to 5 to do what it is you are destined to do, however, there is plenty to learn and will require you to put the work in to get the results out as well as taking some calculated risks along the way!
So if this first blog post has hit the spot with you and has resonated with you and where you’re currently at in your own life, let’s get this show on the road!
Our first nugget of gold
How do you know when it’s the right time to shake your life down and re-assess where you’re currently at and most importantly if you’re happy with what you currently have going for you?
No BS incoming: There is no “right time” or wrong time for that matter to re-evaluate your life and switch things up, no matter how old you are, there is always time to make positive meaningful change and begin creating the life that you want. So I ask you to answer these questions and write down your answers on a piece of paper, there’s power in writing things down.
– How do you feel about your daily existence?
– Are you happy with your chosen career path?
– What would you choose to do with your time if you didn’t have to worry about paying bills, putting a roof over your head and food on the table?
– What would you like to BE, DO and HAVE?
Lastly, ask yourself the 3 why’s to gain deeper clarity on your answers to understand them. Here’s my example below,
What do you need to do next?
You’ll end up refining your initial answer to give you greater clarity on whether you feel that now is the right time for you to take action to re-shape and define your life with greater clarity and purpose. If you’re not happy with what answers you have got then now could well be a notable turning point in your life to begin making the positive changes you desire to see come to fruition in your current reality. The best time to decide to change was yesterday, the next best time to make that decision is today, you’re the only one who can make it happen.
If you’re currently operating out of your “fixed mindset” then there will be work that needs to be done in this area of your life to check out your limiting beliefs and previous life experiences to discover why it could be that you operate more from your fixed mindset rather than growth mindset. It’s worth noting here that we all have both of them and all fluctuate from both, so don’t worry if you think you could be stuck in a fixed mindset modality right now there are ways to help you nurture your growth mindset to help you self-develop and become who you are meant to be!
So to finalise this first post and to give you some food for thought here are the nuggets of gold to act upon.
- To attain financial and time freedom you do NOT need millions in the bank to live your version of an inspired life and I’ll show you how you can do it.
- Understand that accomplishing financial and time freedom is not going to happen overnight but that you can achieve it if you truly want it. everything I give you in this blog will help you get one step closer to attaining it
- Get super clear on your situation and your current level of happiness, you get one life that we know of don’t waste it doing something you hate for 50 years living an uninspired life.
- Whether you think it’s the right time or the wrong time to begin changing your life for the better, you’re right. Only you can assess where you are right now in your life and can make the best decision based on all of the information you have available to you.
- Understand that your life is what you choose to make it and that nothing is truly off-limits, it’s just a question of whether you’re willing to commit to the process and learn what you need to achieve the results you want to see come to life.
Lastly, if you’re intrigued to understand more about the “fixed” and “growth” mindsets that we all possess and operate out of, then I highly recommend the book “Mindset” by Dr Carol S. Dweck. This will give you a greater understanding of both mindsets and how we all operate out of both of them. This was one of the first books I read when beginning my journey in truly understanding myself.
Disclaimer: The link above is my Amazon affiliate link, and I may receive a small commission at no cost to you if you purchase through my link. Please know that I have experience with all of the companies I use to generate my links and recommend them because I’ve used them myself.
Leave a Reply